ALL STAR GAMES 9 and 10 YEAR OLD FRIDAY MAY 27 5:30, 11 YEAR OLD FRIDAY MAY 27 7:45, 12 YEAR OLD FRIDAY JUNE 3 7:45
2016 Wolcott Baseball Registration
Children from 5 – 18 years old (as of May 1st 2016)
Travel registration for player ages 13 and older will be held through
The Wolcott American Legion.
Contact Lou Perugini 203 910-9148
Fees before February 1, 2016 are $120.00 for one child, $185.00 for 2 children at the same address, $215.00 family maximum. After January 31, 2016 there will be a $30.00 late fee and the child will be placed on a waiting list.
Payment (MasterCard or Visa) accepted online. Please mail birth certificate (if not already submitted) to BAW PO Box 6119 Wolcott, CT. 06716
Coaching & Rules
P.O. Box 6119
Wolcott, CT 06716
BASEBALL FOR EVERYONE!
Coaching Instruction & League Rules
RULES FOR COACHES
1. No batting flip drills against field backstops or fencing. Use bullpen backstops.
2. Batting practice must be conducted on batting circle (clay area only).
3. Batting practice pitchers must use pitcher's mounds.
4. Player warm up throws, pre-game exercising and running must be done in the outfield (pitchers and catchers use bullpens).
5. Batters must use on-deck circles located behind backstops (A, B, C, & D Divisions).
6. Practices must be held on the field your division uses for games.